SHOES Meerbusch

03. - 05. March 2024 | Order platform for shoes, bags, and accessories

SHOES Düsseldorf is a renowned trade fair dedicated to showcasing shoes, bags, and accessories. The name 'SHOES' aptly captures the core essence of the event, emphasizing its primary segments. Hosted at the state-of-the-art Böhler exhibition center in Meerbusch/Düsseldorf, this biannual event occurs in March and August, drawing a multitude of exhibitors and industry experts. The fair is expertly organized by the Igedo Company GmbH & Co.

KG. At the heart of the fair are distinct style categories such as Premium, Contemporary, Urban, Comfort, and Kids-ZONE. It predominantly features products and services from the mid to high-end price brackets. A defining characteristic of SHOES Düsseldorf is its global outlook; a remarkable 65% of exhibitors hail from international territories, while the remaining 35% are based in Germany. Given Düsseldorf's international reach and its repute as a fashion epicenter, it emerges as the perfect host for such an event. The exhibition primarily attracts brands and manufacturers from the footwear, fashion, and textile domains. Visitors typically consist of professionals from these industries. Situated strategically on Hansaallee, the Böhler exhibition center boasts direct highway access. Furthermore, the main train station, city center, and airport are conveniently located just 15 minutes away. For those driving to the venue, ample parking facilities are also available.

The SHOES will take place on 3 days from Sunday, 03. March to Tuesday, 05. March 2024 in Meerbusch.

In 85 days
Date:
03.03.2024 - 05.03.2024*
Sunday - Tuesday, 3 days
Trade Show Contact
Display e-mail address
shoes-duesseldorf.com

Audience:
professional visitors only
Free admission

Cycle:
half-yearly

Year of foundation:
2017

Local time:
09:45 h (UTC +01:00)

Fair location:

Areal Böhler,
Böhlerstr. 1, 40667 Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hotels

for trade fair date in Meerbusch


Fair organizer
Igedo Company GmbH & Co. KG
Stockumer Kirchstr. 61
40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)211 439601
Fax: +49 (0)211 4396345
Display e-mail address
www.igedo.com
Past editions:
  • 27. - 29. August 2023
    Düsseldorf
  • 05. - 07. March 2023
    Düsseldorf
  • 28. - 30. August 2022
    Düsseldorf
  • 06. - 08. March 2022
    Düsseldorf
  • 29. - 31. August 2021
    Düsseldorf
  • 18. - 20. April 2021
    Online
  • 30 Aug. - 01 Sep. 2020
    Düsseldorf
  • 08. - 10. March 2020
    Düsseldorf
  • 01. - 03. September 2019
    Düsseldorf
  • 10. - 12. March 2019
    Düsseldorf
  • 02. - 04. September 2018
    Düsseldorf
  • 11. - 13. March 2018
    Düsseldorf
  • 27. - 29. August 2017
    Düsseldorf

Fair location:

Areal Böhler,
Böhlerstr. 1, 40667 Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hotels

for trade fair date in Meerbusch


Product groups: bags, belts, boots, children's shoes, handbags, pumps, sandals, shoes, sneakers, women's shoes, …

Disclaimer: No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Errors and alterations excepted! Fair dates and exhibition sites are subject to change by the respective trade fair organiser.

Pictures

Upload a picture from your booth on the SHOES or other fair impressions!

Add an image

Trade show suppliers

ADS
Operational area: Europe-wide
Operational area: worldwide
Operational area: countrywide
Operational area: countrywide

Add a trade show supplier!

FAQ

Where does the SHOES taking place?
The SHOES fair takes place in Meerbusch, at the Areal Böhler.

When is the SHOES taking place?
Visit the SHOES from 03. - 05. March 2024.

How often does the SHOES take place?
The SHOES takes place half-yearly.

What kind of fair is the SHOES?
The SHOES is an exhibition for Shoes & Footwear, Leather Goods and Fashion.